It is miles critical which you are nicely organized and well prepared for the climb to make sure most consolation, enjoyment and safety. This is aimed to be a very good manual to help you in packing to your Mount Rinjani climb.
Do a selection and then pack the things which you want to carry up the mountain. The things truly what you need. Most critical rule in packing for mountain climb is “packing light“.
You may save your belongings and baggage on the day you leave for Mount Rinjani climb with us or in the safety store of your hotel in Senaru.
- Torch or Flashlight is essential in the night especially on the summit climb.
- Wear good trek shoes, a pair of sport shoes also possible.
- Wear light clothing on the trek, dry fit T-Shirt and short pants are more comfortable when ascending and descending except the summit climb.
- Wear warm clothing in the night especially on the summit climb.
- Sleeping bag is necessary, our team will provide one for each of you.
Here are the most Recommended Packing List:
- Sun block/lotion, hat/cap, sun glasses
- Spray for muscle/balm
- Personal toiletries
- Small easy dry towel
- 2/3 peaces of T-Shirts
- Long trek pants
- Windproof Jacket
- A shorts
- Trek sticks/poles (optional)
- Slippers (optional)
- Swimming Suite (optional)
- Binocular (optional)
- Extra trail snack (we supply fruits and cookies)
- Garbage Plastic can for personal use
- Ponchos or a light disposable raincoat during rainy season
- Extra Rupiah