Mount Rinjani Trekking Package and Lombok Exotic Tour 8 Days 7 Nights is designed to meet the need of holiday makers or large traveling groups who aim to have a complete trip hiking on Rinjani, exploring the three Gilis and Sasak tour on the south area of Lombok with an affordable and reasonable price. To be involving in a large group might be a smart solution to travel on the cheap since having many travel mates to share the basic costs.
Mount Rinjani Trekking and Lombok Exotic Tour Itinerary
Day 01: Kuala Lumpur / Singapore / Jakarta / Bangkok – Lombok Airport – Senaru
Pick up and meeting services at Lombok International Airport, then directly transfer to your hotel in Senaru. Free and easy and overnight. (D).
Day 02: Senaru – Sembalun – Rinjani Rim 2 Sembalun
After breakfast, leave your hotel and directly drive to Sembalun Lawang and check in at RinjaniInformation Center. Enjoy the spectacular 07 hours trekking up to Sembalun Rim, Drinks a lot of water that weather is incredible hot during Summer time trekking periods. Camping at Sembalun Rim as soon you reach there. Overnight. (B,L,D).
Day 03: Rinjani Rim 2 Sembalun – Rinjani Summit – Crater Lake and Hot Spring
Early morning at 3.00am. We climb several ridges for 03 hrs until reaching the true Rinjani summit. This spectacular view across the Gilis islands, Bali, Lombok and Sumbawa are incredible spectacular. And then walk down to the lake for 03 hours, Upon arrival at The lake, take a breaks and visit Rinjani Hot spring and Overnight at the lake camp site. (B,L,D).
Day 04: Segara Anak Crater Lake – Rinjani Rim 1 Senaru
After lunch, leave your camp site at the lake and walk up to Senaru Rim, This is another spectacular view of Mount Rinjani and it is one of the highlight. Overnight here. (B,L,D).
Day 05: Rinjani Rim 1 Senaru – Senaru Village – Gili Trawangan
After breakfast, walk down to the Rinjani rain forest, arrive in Senaru in the afternoon and directly transfer to Gili Trawangan and overnight. (B,L)
Day 06: Gili Trawangan – Explore the Three Gilis – Senggigi Hotel
After breakfast, Let’s go for snorkeling, Swimming or diving, relaxing or just beach combing on the island of Gili Trawangan, Gili Air or Meno. Snorkeling on the islands is something not to be missed out. Transfer to Senggigi and overnight. (B).
Day 07: Senggigi – Lombok Sasak Tour – Senggigi Hotel.
After breakfast, leave your Beach Cottages and visit : Lombok Local Market, Banyumulek Pottery Village, Sukarare traditional Hand weaving village, Sade and and Rambitan Sasak Village, Lunch in Kuta At local restaurant, swimming or just beach combing at Mawun beach. Return to your hotel in Senggigi while on the way visit BatuBolong Hindus Temple. Return to your Beach Cottages. (B)
Day 08: Senggigi – Lombok International Airport – Home
Small sightseeing before airport, transfer to the airport an hour before your flight. End of service. (B).
Rinjani Trekking and Lombok Exotic Tour Rate includes
- Licensed and experienced Rinjani Guide and Porter
- Transport from Mataram or Airport to Senaru or Sembalun and return, boat to explore Gili island
- Snorkeling equipment
- All transportation during the tour
- A night accommodation before the trek in Senaru, a night in Gili and 2 nights in Senggigi area
- All Camping Equipment:
- Sleeping bags
- Sleeping mats
- Cooking gears
- Toilet tent
- All meals, 3 times daily on the mountain and 1x dinner on arrival day (see itinerary)
- Gunung Rinjani National Park Entrance fee
- All entrance fees in all tourist object
- Drinking water, soft drinks and fresh fruits
- Cookies and candies
Rinjani Trekking and Lombok Exotic Tour Rate excludes
- LUNCH and DINNER after trekking program which is aimed to let you free choose your favorite menu. (See itinerary).
- Tip for guide/porters
- Flight ticket
- Personal expenses
- Shoes, flash light, warm jacket (can be rented anywhere)
Please Kindly Gather at Our Base in Senaru for
- Pre-trek briefing
- Debriefing after trek (at RTC Senaru or RIC Sembalun)
- Collect your entrance ticket personally at RTC Senaru or RIC Sembalun
- Sign your details on RTC/RIC visitors book
- Help our clean up Rinjani program by asking your guide/porters bring down rubbish.
- Tell us what we could do to make your Rinjani visit a more impressive experience
For Further Information, Please Kindly E–mail Us to:
Text massage, direct call and WhatsApp for 24 hours reservation at :
+62 (0) 819 160 147 31