Trekking Rinjani in 1 (one) day package is shortest trekking option, but still gives you some of the best views of the volcano. This is ideal if you’re very short on time, or are only interested in reaching the crater rim for the fantastic views.You still get to see the beautiful landscape over the lake and the volcano crater.
- Spectacular views over the 3 Gilis and mountain Agung in Bali
- Sunrise from next to the valley of Mt. Sangka Reyang
- Smoke throughout hole of Gunung Baru in the middle of Segara Anak lake
- Peak of Rinjani mountain 3.726m
Plan for Rinjani 1 (One) Day Trek
- You receive a free pick-up from any location in South and West Lombok, that will take you to the Senaru Village.
- You spend the half night with free accommodation in a local guest house.
- You wake up around 12 AM and receive a light supper.
- You begin ascend at 12:30 AM
- After about 6/7 hours, you will reach the beautiful crater rim (2 461 meters), where you can see the lake and crater.
Descent to Senaru Village – Completing Rinjani 1 (One) Day Trek
- After some hours, rest, selfie, taking pictures with a gorgeous view, you begin descending down the mountain. After about 3-4 hours, you arrive at your lunch spot.
- After eating, you continue descend and reach the Semnaru village after about 3-4 more hours.
- A pick up car will take you to retrieve the rest of your luggage, and you will then be taken to your destination location in Lombok (airport, beach resorts, Gili islands, harbor, etc)
Climbing Rinjani Rim 1 (One) Day Package Price
The cost of this package starts from USD 185 quoted per person with minimum 2 participants in each trip. The more participant involved to join in a group the cheaper price will be quoted per person and so vice verse. Please view the price list below.
|PACKAGES||PACKAGE RATE AND PRICE|
|2 Persons||4 Persons||6 Persons||8 Persons||10 – up Persons|
|Climbing Rinjani Rim||US$ 185||US$ 165||US$ 145||US$ 125||US$ 105|
Climbing Rinjani 1 (One) Day Price includes:
- Licensed and experienced Mountain Guide and Local Porters
- Transport from Mataram or Airport to Senaru and return
- A night accommodation before the trek in Senaru
- All meals during the trip
- Gunung Rinjani National Park Entrance fee
- Drinking water, soft drinks and fresh fruits
- Cookies and candies
Climbing Rinjani 1 (One) Day Price Excludes:
- Tip for Rinjani guide and porters
- Shoes, flash light, warm jacket (can be rented anywhere).
For further Rinjani Climbing information, please kindly e-mail us to:
Direct Call/WhatsApp/SMS to:
+62 (0) 819 160 147 31