Rinjani trekking package for family with children 4 days 3 nights is specially designed for your family adventurous expectation. Its main purpose is to give comfort, flexibility, conveniences, privacy and the most important is safety.
Taking this package will save your budget because children under 12 years old will be charged 75% of adult’s price.
Rinjani Family Trek from Sembalun Itinerary
Day 0: Arrival Lombok
Our staff will pick you up at Lombok International Airport, Bangsal Harbor, Mataram, Senggigi or other areas within Lombok island then drive you directly to our base in Senaru. Hotel check in, trek briefing explaining rubbish management and safety procedures and discussing any of your expectations. Free and easy. Overnight here.
Day 01: Starting Rinjani Trek from Sembalun
- You wake up around 6 AM and receive a free breakfast that you can choose between a few options.
- After a one hour drive and a stop to register with the mountain authorities, you arrive to Sembalun.
- You begin ascend, and after about 3-4 hours, there will be a lunch stop.
- After about 4 more hours, you will reach the beautiful crater rim (2 639 meters), where you can see the lake and crater, and where you will camp for the night.
- Dinner is served before going to bed
Day 02: Climbing Rinjani Summit and Camping at Crater Lake
- After waking up at about 2 AM, a light breakfast is served.
- You begin ascending towards the Summit, which you will reach in about 3 hours.
- After seeing the sunrise over the entire island and the volcano, and taking beautiful photos, you begin descent.
- Once at the camp, after a break and snacks, you begin descent afterwards, and will reach the lake in about 3 hours.
- Lunch is being served by the lake, and you do a a trip to the amazing natural hot spring where you can bathe in hot water and clean yourself.
- You have the rest of the day free, so you can enjoy the lake and the beautiful nature
Day 03: Exploring Segara Anak Lake and Hot springs
- You begin the morning with a breakfast.
- Free program nearby the lake.
- After lunch time you begin ascend towards the second crater rim, where you will reach in about 2 hours..
- After a dinner and a beautiful sunset, you spend the night on the rim at 2461 meters altitude
Day 04: Descent to Senaru Village
- On the last day, you wake up at about 7 AM to have breakfast.
- You begin descending down the mountain. After about 4 hours, you arrive at your lunch spot.
- After eating, you continue descend through the beautiful jungle, and reach Senaru village after about 3 more hours.
- A pick up car will take you to retrieve the rest of your luggage, and you will then be taken to your destination location in Lombok (airport, beach resorts, harbor, etc)
06:30 Breakfast at your hotel in Senaru
07:00 Pickup at hotel lobby and transfer direct to Sembalun Village
08:00 Check in at Rinjani National Park Registration Office. Trek begins here.
12:00 Lunch at Pos 2.
17:00 Arrive at Crater Rim Sembalun (Rim 2), dinner, camp, and overnight.
02:00 Light Breakfast then Climb the Rinjani Summit.
05:30 Arrive at Summit (Before sunrise).
07:00 Back to Camp area (Rim 2), Breakfast.
10:00 Start descent down to Lake Area.
12:30 Arrive at the lake, Take shower at Hot Spring Water. Lunch.
18:00 camp, dinner and overnight.
07:30 Breakfast. Free Program
13:30:Start ascent to Rim 1.
15:30 Arrive at Rim 1. Overnight
07:30 Start ascent to Rim 1.
11:30 Lunch at Pos 2.
14:00 Arrive at senaru village, transport direct to your next destination (Lombok Area)
Rinjani Package for Family Price Quoted Per Person
|PACKAGES||RINJANI FAMILY TREKKING PRICES|
|Rinjani 4D/3N to Summit & Lake||US$ 275||10% Off|
The Price Includes the Items Below
- Licensed and experienced Rinjani Guide and Local Porters
- Transport from Mataram or Airport to Senaru or Sembalun and return
- A night accommodation before the trek in Senaru
- All Camping equipment:
- Sleeping bags
- Sleeping mats
- Cooking gears
- Toilet tent
- All meals 3 times daily
- Gunung Rinjani National Park entrance fee
- Trek insurance
- Drinking water, soft drinks and fresh fruits
- Cookies and candies
- Tipping for guide and porters
- Shoes, flash light, warm jacket (can be rented anywhere)
- Personal expenses
- Airport taxes
This Package requires you to have a good level of fitness and ability to walk long distance. Person with mountain sickness or height phobia are not allowed to join this tour. Please consult with your doctor. Please contact us if the participants below 10 years old.
Please Kindly Gather at Our Base in Senaru Village for
- Pre-trek briefing
- Debriefing after trek (at RTC Senaru or RIC Sembalun)
- Collect your entrance ticket personally at RTC Senaru or RIC Sembalun
- Sign your details on RTC/RIC visitors book
- Help our clean up Rinjani program by asking your guide/porters bring down rubbish.
- Tell us what we could do to make your Rinjani visit a more impressive experience
For Further Rinjani Trekking Information, Be Free to Contact Us to:
Text massage, direct call and WhatsApp for 24 hours reservation at :
+62 (0) 819 160 147 31