Rinjani Trekking Package: Best value for money and needs
Each trekking package to Mount Rinjani in this page are designed with its characteristics, special itinerary and main aims to suit customers’ needs. Most of the packages are intentionally designed for private hiking services. While trekking with group (economic shared-package) is only available for 2 day and 3 day hike.
Types of Rinjani Trekking Package
A private Mount Rinjani trekking Package service means in practice you will do the trip with your own travel mate with a minimum 2 participants. Whereas in an economic sharing package you will be grouped into a quite large group which consist of 10 to 12 participants.
In general, there are 5 popular packages as following:
- Mount Rinjani Trekking Package to Summit 2 Days 1 Night. This two day-climbing to summit is intentionally designed for real hikers or those who are already experienced to do hard work. Taking this package requires high level of fitness. The program starts from Sembalun Lawang heading to Sembalun Rim campsite and the next morning climb the summit and ends in Sembalun Lawang.
- Rinjani Trekking Package 2 Days 1 Night to rim 1. Senaru crater rim offers almost 70 percent of the best view in Gunung Rinjani. So if you have a very short time of staying in Lombok, this trekking package might be a smart option. The tour begins in Senaru village to Senaru rim and the next morning decent through the same way to Senaru village.
- Rinjani Trekking Package 3 Days 2 night to Segara Anak Lake and Hot Spring. This program is designed to let you explore Rinjani rim and the crater lake Segara Anak with its hot springs nearby. The tour begins in Senaru heading up to crater rim 1, the next morning decent down to crater lake visiting some hot springs. In the late afternoon ascent up to camp site at the rim 1, stay here for one more night and the last day down to Senaru following the trail through a heavy rain forest. Hiking trip ends in Senaru village.
- Rinjani Trekking Package 3 Days 2 Nights to Summit and Lake. Three day-trekking trip to the summit of Rinjani and crater lake is the most popular package among hikers. It allows them to walk in exotic savanna in the east and through typical rainy forest in the west. Climbing the challenging summit and visiting hot spring pools nearby the lake are some of the important points. Taking this trip absolutely requires good level of fitness and hiking experiences.
- Rinjani Trekking Package 4 Days 3 Nights to Summit, Lake, and Cave. This trekking package takes four days 3 nights on the mountain. Its itinerary is the same as three day-trek from Sembalun with an extra night camping at the lake side. It is an advance trekking tour to suit a large group, family with children and participants who wish to hike in a shorter distance a day.
Hajar Trekking T&T offers all types of trekking package above for both Senaru ascend route in the west and hiking via Sembalun on the east. Please go to list below to have ideas of itineraries, destinations, details and pricing.
How to Choose Suitable Rinjani Trekking Package?
All of our package are well-designed to meet what you truly needs. Read the following guides to know which trekking package will suits you the most.
- The shortest and easiest Rinjani trekking package option. If you have limit time of staying in Lombok or if you are a beginner, a 2-day hike to Rinjani crater rim Senaru is advisable. This package takes 14 hours total trekking time.
- Recommended if you are limited by time. If you are an experienced hiker and want to climb the summit in a shorter day, then a 2-day climb to Rinjani summit is the best choice. This package begins in Sembalun and finishes in Sembalun. Total trekking time is 22 hours.
- The most popular package. A 3-day Rinjani trekking package which includes the summit of Rinjani, both crater rim, lake and hot spring is the best option if you have enough time. This package takes 26 hours total trekking time.
- Best choice for beginners and large group: trekking Rinjani 4 days 3 nights which includes the summit of Rinjani, both crater rim, lake and hot spring is the best option if you have enough time. This package takes 26 hours total trekking time.
Have enjoy a trek!